So I just got back from Vacation and I am so excited! I have SO much to write about and I can not put it in just one post, unless you want to read about 10000 words at least. So I’m going to make a few posts about my trip and I’m going to use this post as the base for all of them! I’ll try and post a few things a week, but I’ll combine all of them into this post when I’m all finished! Here’s a glimpse of what you can look forward to:
- Sushi making class in Asakusa
- Capsule hotel life
- So much shopping!
- Kitkats galore!
- Meiji shrine exploration
- Transit in Tokyo
- The best capsule hotel ever.
The plan right now is to do a daily summary (I spent 5 days in Tokyo) as well as 5 (or more) additional posts detailing extra special parts of my trip. Look forward to it! I know I am! 🙂
See you soon,
- Day One! Suki? Ya!
- Grids Hostel Lounge Review
- Day Two! Sushi rolls, Giant Robots, and a Stunned Pigeon.
- Tokyo Transit Tips
- Day Three! Shibuya Scrambling!
- The Best view in Tokyo, FOR FREE
- Day four! Hentai, Humidity, Harajuku, and Godzilla.
- Robot Restaurant in Shinjuku!
- Day five! Tokyo talk, Too-sweet Pork, and Tomorrowland
- Check out my guide to Kitkats in Japan!